Tyson Wells Rock and Gem Show
SHOW HOURS 9 A.M. – 5 P.M. EACH DAY
A 25-Acre Outdoor Spectacular
An unbelievable variety displayed on 2.2 miles of aisle frontage
Desert Gardens has hosted The Rock and Gem Show more than 20 years. Bringing over 150 vendors from 15 countries and throughout the United States together to sell their products. Based on xpopress statistics this is the 5th largest show in the world and the longest running.
At this time of the year, 2,000 vendors of rocks, gems, minerals, fossils, and everything else imaginable create one of the world’s largest open air flea markets in Quartzsite. Eight major gem and mineral shows as well as vendors of raw and handcrafted merchandise peddle their wares to snowbirds, collectors, and enthusiasts, making Quartzsite the place to be the first two months of each year.
Silver and Goldsmithing
Lapidary Tools, Equipment and Supplies
Events and Activities
- Live music: There are several stages set up around the show where visitors can enjoy live music from local and regional bands.
- Food vendors: There are numerous food vendors at the show, offering everything from hot dogs and burgers to more exotic fare like Thai food and gyros.
- RV and camping supplies: Quartzsite is known for its large RV and camping community, and the show caters to this crowd with a wide selection of camping and RV supplies.
- Seminars and workshops: There are a variety of seminars and workshops offered throughout the week, covering topics such as geology, lapidary work, and jewelry-making.
- Auctions: There are several auctions held during the show, where visitors can bid on rare and unique specimens.
- Kids’ activities: There are also plenty of activities for kids, including a rock-painting station and a treasure hunt.
See you at the Rock and Gem Show!